Exercise bikes are very good in helping us keep ourselves healthy and fit. They are not too expensive, but there are expensive ones as well. And is a great and convenient way to go cycling when you can’t go outside for exercise.
These exercise bikes helps you burn calories and increase your heart rate while performing other tasks like, watching TV, playing video games,and also working from home.
As there are different kinds of exercise bikes, they also target and offer different needs. For instance, if you have knee or back problem, a recumbent bike might be a good choice.
For people who don’t have space in their homes, don’t panic, as there are exercise bikes built to fold up and roll away. Specifically built for these categories.
Whether you can afford an expensive machine or looking for good value of your choice, you are much covered, because am going to list them, for low/tight budget and also higher budget individuals.
Here are the list of the best exercise bikes to have in Nigeria homes
1. Sunny Health & Fitness Indoor Cycle Bike
Best exercise bike overall
Weight limit: 275 lbs. | Height range: In-seam 29-41” | Resistance: Micro-adjustable belt system | Digital monitor: No | Wheels: Yes
• This bike from sunny health and fitness has an amazing features. The seat can adjust to four settings and the caged pedals include clips to keep your feet in place. The leather band resistance system is designed to mimic the feel of a real road.
Price:$839 . ₦327,210
2. Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike
Best folding exercise bike
Weight limit: 300 lbs. | Height range: 5’3” to 6’1” | Resistance: 8 levels | Digital monitor: Yes | Wheels: Yes
• This particular bike is for people who don’t enough space in their homes. The exerpeutic folding magnetic upright bike not only folds to half its size, its sturdy enough to hold up to 300 pounds. The seat can be adjusted for a height range of 5 feet 3 inches to 6 feet 1 inches. It also features, An LCD display which indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed and more. You can also chose to make your workout easier or harder with the eight levels of tension. With the Built-in pulse sensors in the handlebar, helps to monitor your target heart rate.
Price: $300 . ₦117,000
3. Marcy Exercise Upright Fan Bike
Best exercise bike under $500
Weight limit: 300 lbs. | Height range: In-seam 29-41” | Resistance: Varies by speed | Digital monitor: Yes | Wheels: Yes
• This bike is the best when it comes for an effective total body workout. The work of the dual-action arms, helps to target your upper body muscles, while the fan wheel creates resistance for your lower body as you pedal faster. Don’t worry about sweat, as the wheel also produces a flow of cool air to keep you comfortable as you sweat. The seat is adjustable. It features an LCD screen that tracks Time, Speed, Distance, and calories burned.
Price: $349 . ₦136,110
4. Peloton Bike
Best high-end exercise bike
Weight limit: 305 lbs. | Height range: 4’11” to 6’5” | Resistance: 100 levels | Digital monitor: Yes | Wheels: Yes
• This very exercise bike is on top of it game. You will stream spinning classes right into your home, with the hard-core instructors and the HD touchscreen. Of course, this bike is very expensive.
Price:$2,400 . ₦936,000
5. XTERRA Fitness FB150 Folding Exercise Bike
Best exercise bike under $200
Weight limit: 225 lbs. | Height range: 4’10” to 5’10” | Resistance: 8 levels | Digital monitor: Yes | Wheels: Yes
• If you are on a low/tight budget, the Xterra fitness FB150 is the best exercise bike to buy. Another benefit is, it can fit in to any room, as it folds to a about 18×18 square inches of floor space and comes with wheels so you can easily move it around. It’s adjustable for height, eight levels of manual resistance, handlebars with heart rate grips and a small LCD window that displays Speed, distance, time, calories and pulse.
Price: $129 . ₦50,310
6. Marcy Recumbent Exercise Bike
Best exercise bike for seniors
Weights limit: 300 lbs. | Height range: 5’3” to 6’1” | Resistance: 8 levels | Digital monitor: Yes | Wheels: Yes
• This is the best recumbent exercise bikes for seniors. You get more lumbar support by reclining on a cushioned back and there is less pressure on the joins in your hips, knees and ankles. This bike offers adjustable pedals straps to ensure feet remain securely in place. The LCD shows Time, speed, distance, and calories burned.
Price: $160 . ₦62,400
7. Exerpeutic Workfit 1000 Desk Station
Best exercise bike with desk
Weight limit: 300 lbs. | Height range: 5’1” to 6’3” | Resistance: 8 levels | Digital monitor: Yes | Wheels: Yes
• This exercise bike is best for people who work from home and like to workout. The bike comes with a 16×24 inch adjustable desktop to hold your laptop, tablets,and notebook. You can burn calories while working, reading, watching TV or even attending a virtual meeting. You can as well use it as a standing desk without cycling. The eye catching feature is ,the bike folds and can roll away. So you can easily remove it out-of-the way when not in use..
Price: $242 . ₦94,380
Best under-desk exercise bike
Weight limit: N/A | Height range: N/A | Resistance: 8 levels | Digital monitor: Yes | Wheels: No
• Whether in the office or at home, with this bike you are good to go. It is the best for people who are out of space in there homes. It offers eight levels of resistance, a whisper-quiet operation and a smooth pedaling motion that lets you stay focused on other tasks.
Price: $189 . ₦73,710